Ben & Jerry's Core Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Mini Ice Cream Cups
Ben & Jerry's big delicious chunks of chocolate chip cookie dough surrounded by creamy vanilla ice cream. It seems like such a no-brainer today, but in 1984 it was revolutionary. The Cookie Dough you know and love started with a simple suggestion: What if you put chunks of chocolate chip cookie dough into vanilla ice cream? That was the wonderful anonymous idea submitted way back in the early days of our first Burlington, Vermont, USA, Scoop Shop. We used to have a bulletin board where people could suggest new flavors for Jerry and Ben to make—and this idea stood out. The folks at the Scoop Shop immediately went to work mixing up a batch of Cookie Dough. It was an instant hit. Initially, the flavor was only available at the Scoop Shop.
- Ben & Jerry's Vanilla Ice Cream with Gobs of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream is made with non-GMO ingredients & cage-free eggs
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream sources Fairtrade Certified bananas, coffee, cocoa, sugar, & vanilla
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream is Certified Kosher
- Ben & Jerry’s ice cream uses responsibly sourced packaging
- We knew we were onto something big when we made the world’s first batch of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream in 1984; Today the flavor still reigns among our all-time most popular concoctions;
Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Egg Yolks, Brown Sugar, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Cocoa) Processed With Alkali), Vanilla Extract, Eggs, Expeller Pressed Soybean Oil, Cocoa Powder, Chocolate Liquor, Molasses, Guar Gum, Salt, Natural Flavors, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Carrageenan, Soy Lecithin
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and their derivates,Other Gluten Containing Grain And Gluten Containing Grain Products.,Soybean and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Milk and its derivates,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Ralphs is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.79(66)5(57)4(6)3(2)2(0)1(1)