Ben & Jerry's The Tonight Dough with Cookie Dough and Caramel and Chocolate Ice Cream Pint
Ben & Jerry's Caramel and chocolate ice cream pint with crunchy chocolate cookie swirls and gobs of chocolate chip cookie dough and peanut butter cookie dough. Its indulgence is simply over the top, but there's more to this story than just chunks and swirls.
- Ben & Jerry's Caramel & Chocolate Ice Cream pint with Chocolate Cookie Swirls & Gobs of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough & Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream pints are made with Non-GMO ingredients & cage-free eggs
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream pints source Fairtrade Certified bananas, coffee, cocoa, sugar, & vanilla
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream pints are Certified Kosher
- Ben & Jerry’s ice cream pints use responsibly sourced packaging
- Inspired by The Tonight Show & Jimmy Fallon, a Ben & Jerry’s ice cream pint flavor you'll love spooning into; Dedicated to SeriousFun Children's Network of camps for children with serious illnesses
Cream, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Skim Milk, Water, Wheat Flour, Sugar, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Brown Sugar, Canola Oil, Egg Yolks, Peanut Butter (Peanuts), Corn Syrup, Eggs, Cocoa, Butter (Cream, Salt), Coconut Oil, Soybean Oil, Salt, Chocolate Liquor, Natural Flavors, Tapioca Starch, Guar Gum, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Cocoa Butter, Carrageenan
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and their derivates,Other Gluten Containing Grain And Gluten Containing Grain Products.,Soybean and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Milk and its derivates,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and their derivates,Corn and its derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Ralphs is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.71(404)5(352)4(19)3(12)2(11)1(10)