Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream Pint
Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream pint features Fudgy chunks of brownie goodness mixed into dark and rich chocolate ice cream. Sounds like a dream.At first, that’s all it was. Long ago, we were making brownie ice cream sandwiches for sale in grocery stores. Sometimes there would be broken pieces in the brownie delivery, and we’d nab them for flavor experiments. What would brownie pieces taste like in chocolate ice cream? Pretty good, as it turns out! That original experimental flavor eventually became the legendary ice cream concoction known as Chocolate Fudge Brownie.
- Chunks of brownie goodness mixed into dark and rich chocolate ice cream
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream pints are made with Non-GMO ingredients & cage-free eggs
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream pints source Fairtrade Certified bananas, coffee, cocoa, sugar, & vanilla
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream pints are Certified Kosher
- Ben & Jerry’s ice cream pints use responsibly sourced packaging
- Fabulously fudgy brownies in this ice cream pint come from NY’s Greyston Bakery, where producing great goods is part of their greater-good mission to provide jobs & training to low-income residents
Cream, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Skim Milk, Water, Sugar, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Wheat Flour, Cocoa Powder, Soybean Oil, Egg Yolks, Invert Cane Sugar, Eggs, Egg Whites, Guar Gum, Salt, Carrageenan, Vanilla Extract, Malted Barley Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and their derivates,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Ralphs is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating3.47(325)5(170)4(16)3(21)2(34)1(84)