Barilla Veggie Rotini Pasta
Barilla Veggie Rotini is made with 25% purée from fresh zucchini and spinach to deliver a full serving of vegetables in each 3 1/2 oz portion. With the delicious taste and al dente texture that you've come to expect from Barilla, our Veggie Rotini is produced using only non-GMO ingredients. Try Barilla Veggie pasta and discover the goodness of vegetables in your next pasta meal!
Rotini is a corkscrew-shaped pasta that originated in Northern Italy. Its shape was inspired by watching children playing - always in motion just like the spirals of rotini. The twists of the rotini allow it to effortlessly hold more sauce, making this shape a great complement for pasta salads or any tomato-based sauce.
- Provides 20% of your daily recommended amount of vegetables
- Produced no artificial colors or flavors
- Thick, 2-inch length, corkscrew-shape pasta
- Great flavor and no artificial ingredients for a perfect "al dente" texture
- Great in pasta salads, mac & cheese, or pasta bakes