Barilla Red Lentil Spaghetti Naturally Gluten Free & Non-GMO Pasta
Barilla Red Lentil Pasta is made with one simple ingredient: red lentil flour. The only surprise is how much you can make with it! Our Red Lentil Spaghetti Pasta contains 25 grams of protein and 11 grams of fiber in each 3.5-ounce serving, is certified gluten free and non-GMO, and contains no xanthan gum.
- One simple ingredient: spaghetti made from red lentils and red lentils only–no gums or other additives
- Delicious taste: savor the deliciously distinctive red lentil flavor
- Protein and fiber: 25g of plant-based protein and 11g of fiber per 3.5oz serving
- Vegan and gluten-free pasta: Barilla red lentil pasta is a vegan pasta that is Kosher certified and naturally gluten free, with no gums or additives of any kind, and is non-GMO project verified
- Easy to cook: boil four to six quarts of salted water, add red lentil spaghetti, boil for eight minutes (add one to two extra minutes for more tender pasta), drain with a fine mesh strainer and enjoy with your favorite hot or cold recipe!
Red Lentil Flour.
Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Ralphs is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.18(11)5(7)4(2)3(0)2(1)1(1)