Barilla Red Lentil Rotini Pasta
All Legumes. Al Dente. All Great Taste. Made entirely from red lentils, this pasta is deliciously wholesome, plant-based goodness. A nutritional powerhouse, this pasta serves up a meal that’ll make you feel as good as it tastes. Mix it up with all kinds of vegetables, sauces, and fish for a new experience every night! Whether you’re looking for gluten-free pasta or following a plant-based or vegan diet, experience the difference of Barilla Red Lentil Pasta: Your taste buds will thank you.
- Flavorful legume pastas made with one single ingredient: red lentil flour
- Made entirely with one simple ingredient: red lentils, for a deliciously wholesome taste and texture in your pasta experience
- Protein-rich red lentil pastas that are naturally gluten free and certified non-GMO
- Quick and tasty! Just like traditional pastas: boil for 7-9 minutes for perfectly al dente red lentil pasta
- Rotini is a corkscrew-shaped pasta that originated in Northern Italy. The twists of the Rotini allow it to effortlessly hold more sauce, and can be served in a variety of ways.
Red Lentil Flour
May contain Eggs and Their Derivatives. Free from Wheat and Their Derivatives,Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Cereals and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Molluscs and Their Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More