Barilla Blue Box Mini Penne Non-GMO Certified & Kosher Pasta
Barilla Mini Penne is a miniature version of the beloved penne pasta. One of the most famous Italian pasta shapes and loved across Italy, penne, which means "pen" in Italian, gets its name from its shape. The tube shape with angled ends was inspired by the quill of an old style ink pen. Barilla Mini Penne pasta is made with non-GMO ingredients.
At Barilla, we're passionate about pasta. After all, we have been pasta makers since 1877. Our uncompromising quality has been trusted for generations. As an Italian family-owned food company, Barilla is synonymous with high quality pasta that cooks to perfection every time. Our mini penne pasta is made from the finest durum wheat and is non-GMO verified, peanut-free and suitable for a vegan or vegetarian diet. Perfect for pairing with your favorite pasta sauce.
Get inspired with Barilla! Enjoy the full range of Barilla pasta and pasta sauces, including Barilla Ready Pasta, Barilla Protein+ pasta, Barilla Whole Grain pasta, Barilla Veggie pasta and Barilla Gluten Free pasta.
- MINI PENNE PASTA: Mini penne is a miniature version of the beloved penne pasta, one of the most famous Italian pasta shapes and loved across Italy
- BARILLA PASTA: Made with 100% durum wheat and water to deliver great taste and "al dente" texture every time
- CREATE DELICIOUS PASTA MEALS: Pair mini penne pasta with a chunkier meat or vegetable-based pasta sauce, a refined dairy-based pasta sauce, tomato sauce, or a spicy sauce
- COOKS TO PERFECTION EVERY TIME: Perfect pasta in nine to ten minutes
- NON-GMO & KOSHER CERTIFIED PASTA: Barilla Mini Penne pasta is crafted with the highest quality Non-GMO ingredients and is kosher certified
- FREE FROM MAJOR ALLERGENS: Barilla pasta is lactose, peanut, shell fish, fish, tree nut, and soy free; Suitable for vegetarians
Semolina (Wheat), Durum Wheat Flour. Vitamins/Minerals: Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...