Barilla Gluten Free Spaghetti Non-GMO Project Certified Pasta
Your whole family will love our delicious gluten free spaghetti! The pasta is made with corn and rice, is certified gluten free and non-GMO verified and has the great taste and texture you can feel good about including in your favorite pasta dishes.
Gluten free pasta cooks just like traditional pasta! Simply boil four to six quarts of salted water, add the pasta and boil uncovered for 10 minutes. We love to cook our spaghetti for 10 minutes for a true "Al Dente" texture, but you can add one extra minute for more tender pasta.
- GLUTEN FREE PASTA: Produced in a dedicated gluten free facility and made with two main ingredients - corn and rice
- MAKE DELICIOUS PASTA MEALS: Serve this spaghetti with a pasta sauce, fresh vegetables, or fish for an authentic Italian feast
- GREAT TASTING PASTA: Classic pasta taste and al dente texture you expect from BARILLA perfect for the whole family
- FREE FROM MAJOR ALLERGENS: This pasta is gluten free, fish free, lactose free, peanut free, shell fish free, tree nut free and soy free; Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- NON-GMO GLUTEN FREE PASTA: Gluten free spaghetti is crafted with the highest quality Non-GMO ingredients
- QUICK & EASY TO COOK PASTA: "Al dente" perfection in 10-11 minutes
- SPAGHETTI: The most popular pasta shape in Italy, spaghetti gets its name from the word spaghi meaning 'lengths of cord'
Corn Flour, Rice Flour, Mono and Diglycerides.No Wheat Ingredients.
Contains Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Ralphs is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.