Back to Nature Cheddalicious Cheese Flavored Crackers
Back to Nature Cheddalicious Cheese Flavored Crackers are delicious, plant based cheddar crackers that are inspired by nature and are Non-GMO Project Verified. Back to Nature crackers are packed full of dairy-free Cheddalicious flavor and premium plant based ingredients. Each Cheddalicious box of crackers captures the taste of cheddar cheese flavor in delicious little squares.
- One 6 oz box of Back to Nature Cheddalicious Cheese Flavored Crackers
- Crispy crackers that are a twist on the familiar for a delicious, simple ingredient snack
- Vegan crackers that feature a cheesy flavor made with wheat flour, safflower oil and sea salt
- Cheddar cheese crackers that are perfect for enjoying as a side to your lunch, a pre-dinner delight, or with your favorite toppings
- These snack crackers are Non-GMO Project Verified, made with no high fructose corn syrup, and certified vegan by Vegan Action
- Back to Nature has partnered with The Nature Conservancy to support the organizationâ€™s Plant a Billion Trees Program
- Back to Nature is committed to utilizing sustainable packaging by using materials made from 100% recycled paperboard
Unbleached Wheat Flour, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Safflower Oil, Corn Starch, Palm Oil, Leavening (Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Yeast Extract, Sunflower Lecithin, Cane Sugar, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Lactic Acid, Calcium Lactate, Salt, Distilled Vinegar Solids, Annatto Extract (for Color), Organic Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives. May contain Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Ralphs is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.