Babybel® Original Plant-Based Vegan Snack Cheese Alternative
The goodness and playfulness of Babybel everyone loves is now available in a plant-based cheese snack alternative! Babybel® Plant-Based Original has a soft, smooth, and creamy texture, with a similar bite and flavor as traditional dairy cheese. Each perfectly portioned snack gives you an enjoyable and tasty experience every time you peel open its signature wax seal – now in GREEN! Certified plant-based, non-GMO, and vegan, these bite-sized dairy-free delights are the perfect snack choice for flexitarians, vegans, or anyone interested in bringing plant-based alternatives into their snacking routine. For a quick and easy snack, pair it with your favorite fruits, nuts, veggies, crackers, or pretzels for a creamy, crunchy duo. If you’re feeling festive, build out a party-worthy snack platter with pairings you can feel good about. P.S. don’t mind the wrinkles, this bag is 100% paper and certified home compostable by TUV Austria.
- Babybel Plant-Based has a soft, smooth, and creamy texture similar to traditional dairy cheese, great for a quick vegan snack at home, lunchbox on-the-go, or easy appetizer
- Six portions of fun and convenient individual dairy-free cheese snack alternatives for adults and kids
- Certified Plant-Based, non-GMO and Vegan
- Soy-free, nut-free and gluten-free, along with being a good source of Vitamin B12 and Calcium
- Packaging is 100% paper and certified home compostable by TUV Austria
Water, Modified Food Starch, Coconut Oil, Calcium Citrate, No More than 2% of Each: Salt, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Beta-Carotene (Color), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).
May contain Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives. Free from Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Ralphs is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.