Annie's™ Organic Blueberry Frozen Waffles
Annie's Organic Blueberry Waffles will get everybunny hopping to the breakfast table. Made with USDA organic ingredients, these frozen waffles feature eight grams of whole grain per serving.* And they're so tasty, you could skip the syrup! Best of all, Annie's waffles are made with goodness. That means no artificial flavors and no synthetic colors.
*48 grams of whole grain recommended daily.
- FROZEN WAFFLES: Annie's Organic Blueberry Waffles are great for busy school mornings or as an anytime snack
- USDA ORGANIC: This easy breakfast option is made with USDA organic ingredients
- WHOLE GRAIN: Annie's Blueberry Waffles feature eightgrams of whole grain per serving
- MADE WITH GOODNESS: Made with no artificial flavors or synthetic colors
- SO TASTY: These breakfast waffles are so tasty; you could skip the syrup
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION PARTICIPATING PRODUCT: Give back to schools with Annie's; Download the Box Tops App to learn more & start earning cash for your school or a school in need
Best Ingredients: Water, Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Whole Oat Flour, Organic Blueberry Bits (Organic Tapioca Dextrose, Organic Powdered Sugar, Organic Corn Flour, Organic Palm Oil, Organic Natural Flavor, Organic Fruit and Vegetable Juice Color [Carrot, Apple, and Black Currant], Organic Tapioca Starch, Organic Blueberry Powder), Organic Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Natural Flavor, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda), Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Sunflower Lecithin, Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Whole Egg, Salt.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Ralphs is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.