19 Crimes Hard Chardonnay White Wine
19 Crimes South Australia Hard Chardonnay White Wine is full-bodied with ripe stone fruit flavors balanced with high acidity, toasty oak, honey, and hints of spice. This Chardonnay finishes with creamy notes of butterscotch and vanilla with a rich and buttery taste. 19 Crimes tells the true story of rulebreakers who beat the odds and overcame adversity to become folk heroes. British rogues guilty of a least one of the 19 crimes were sentenced to live in Australia, rather than death, and as pioneers in a frontier penal colony, they forged a new country and new lives, brick by brick. This wine honors their brave contributions with a rich, bold, and buttery Chardonnay from Australia. Pairs well with seafood, mushrooms, or bold cheese.
- Golden Chardonnay filled with stone fruit aromas and a sweet textured palate
- Look closely at the bottle as this augmented reality living label animates a true rule-breaker
- 2017 Wine Brand of the Year and "One of the most popular wines from South Eastern Australia," according to Wine Searcher
- Pair with seafood, mushrooms, or bold cheese
- 13.8% alcohol by volume, 750 mL bottle