14 Hands Cabernet Sauvignon
A bottle of 14 Hands Cabernet Sauvignon red wine is the perfect way to delight dinner guests or enjoy a cozy at-home happy hour with the people you love most. Cozy up with an approachable red wine that's anything but boring. This Cabernet Sauvignon boasts comforting aromas of rich coffee and juicy dark cherry, emboldened by a tantalizing undercurrent of spicy oak. Spiced oak complements the flavor of the wine, while refined tannins emphasize the fruit-forward taste. Enjoy 14 Hands Cabernet Sauvignon with a spread of cheeses, dried fruit, nuts and crackers for a casual gathering of friends, or pair it with lamb, beef or pasta with red sauce to treat your loved ones to a satisfying dinner.
- 2015 - 89 Points, Best Value (Wine Spectator, August 2017)
- Cabernet Sauvignon wine pairs perfectly with cheese, beef, lamb and red sauces
- Red wine is lightly oaked for aromatic complexity
- Our grapes are grown and sourced from the Columbia Valley, WA State
- Medium-bodied Washington state Cabernet Sauvignon red wine