DMV NOW is a convenient, self service kiosk that uses touchscreen technology to guide you through various DMV transactions at your local Ralphs store.¹
How it Works
With DMV NOW, you can complete the following DMV transactions without waiting in line:
- Renew your registration.
- File for planned nonoperation (PNO) status.
- Pay a vehicle registration suspension reinstatement fee.
- Submit an affidavit of non use (ANU).
- Remove an ANU.
- Submit proof of insurance when requested by the Vehicle Insurance Program.
- Receive your driver record.
- Receive your vehicle record.
- Receive a replacement registration card or sticker.
- Receive a duplicate vehicle registration.
Registration cards and stickers, PNO acknowledgement and receipts are printed at the kiosk when you complete your transaction.
Frequently Asked Questions
¹ DMV Now is available in select locations. Conduct your transaction in multiple languages, including English, Spanish, Arabic, Armenian, Chinese, Farsi, Hindi, Korean, Punjabi, Russian, Tagalog, and Vietnamese.